Rss Feed

New Blog!

Hey Chickadees!
Hope your day goes by very quickly. It's 1:00am and I just finished the first go at overhauling our new blog. Also, I just pulled brownies out of the oven and ate 2, so I'm a bit wired.

Have you ever gotten to the place where you've stayed up too long? It's like.... just knowing I have 3 days off instead of 2 is more excitement than my brain can handle. We're heading out to the West Seattle Summer Festival in the morning. Ok, in the afternoon.

It's on all weekend but friday should be good - smaller crowds - I hope.

I'll try to snag some pics. Mmmm.... at the very least I will be very close to our favorite cupcake eatery.

Yum ~ }j{

1 comments:

2 Chicks and their Web Picks said...

The kids had a great time - but if you plan to go - the 'free' family fun area is NOT free. It costs $12 per kid for a day pass on the bouncy houses. You'll need the day pass because it costs $2.50 per kid for one go - on one house.

Also, bring all your savings to buy lunch.
1 cob of corn $4. Cup of lemonade to go with $4.
1 Gyro $7.50.
Lunch for a family of 4 - $40.

Add that to bouncy pass and we were at almost $70 - nevermind actually visiting vendors.

They should rename it 'West Seattle Summer Fleecing'.

{j}

Post a Comment